Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
We are looking for an individual with an interest in Trade Finance Operations with the ability to learn. We are looking for an individual who has a dedicated and committed attitude with an eye for detail and who can produce accurate work whilst being able to respond positively to fluctuations in volume.
Administration of all operational aspects of trade finance products.
Person/ Experience required:
• You must have the aptitude to take on board technical knowledge of letters of credit, collections, guarantees, standby letters of credit and back to back letters of credit. (Issuing, amending, maintaining and cancelling of both domestic and foreign Guarantees and Standby Letters of Credit, in accordance with regulations and customer requirements whilst adhering to strict deadlines.)
• Willingness to gain a good understanding of UCP500 & 600 / URC522 / ISBP / ICC Opinions / ISP98 / URR525.
• Support colleagues with experience of commodity transactions and back to back facilities for commodity trading companies.
• Assisting with the resolution of corporate customers queries and concerns, as well as liaising with and providing advice to internal Corporate Relationship Managers.
• Develop the knowledge and compliance of rules and procedures with regards to country sanctions and money laundering (‘know your customer’) for example.
• Support colleagues that are transacting with other bank’s (SWIFT) and maintaining good banking relationships.
• Assist with foreign and sterling payments (CHAPS), account reconciliation and monitoring currency risk.
Key Skills / Experience:
Computer Literate. Knowledge of Loan IQ and Swift Alliance would be an advantage.
Previous financial services experience would be beneficial.
For more information or indeed to apply please send your CV via the “Apply Now” button and one of our team will call you back to discuss your application in greater detail.