Salary: £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
Our client are a leading international bank and due to recent expansion in the back office team they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and bright candidate to join the processing team, supporting the back office function.
We are looking for a dynamic team worker who is adaptable and prepared to take on challenging and varied initiatives within a rapidly developing business.
The role requires a good level of customer services skills with the ability to:
- Answer customer telephone calls while dealing with them appropriately, performing call backs in respect of customer payment requests received and opening, recording and distributing post received.
- Check new documentation received from the Relationship Management team to ensure that all of the banks Anti Money Laundering and “know your Customer” requirements are met and all relevant searches are carried out before new accounts are opened.
- Set up of new customer accounts, opening and closing of accounts, all aspects of ongoing account maintenance.
- Compiling and sending out customer monthly account statements.
- Provide support to the rest of the team, helping ensure that all areas of work within the team are dealt with accurately and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/ Attributes:
- A keen attention to detail, high levels of accuracy and timely data inputting and administration.
- The ability to work under your own initiative and to strict deadlines
- Excellent customer Services skills
- Good problem solving ability
For more information or indeed to apply for this role please send your CV via the “Apply Now” button and one of the team will call you back to discuss your application in greater detail.